With the growth of our boys and girls participation, your help is needed more than ever.
A great way to support your child’s lacrosse experience is by becoming a volunteer for
the lacrosse program. It’s best to get started when your child first signs up for lacrosse,
so that you both can start together.
Volunteers are always need to do the following:
• Coach or assist the coach
• Keep score
• Run the clock
• Line the fields
• Manage equipment and uniforms
• Chaperone trips
• Organize a booster club and manage booster activities
• Organize coach and player clinics
• Hold cookouts and social events
• Organize carpooling and practices and games
• Assist in making schedules
• Assist during registration
• Photograph players and games
• Create a yearbook or program
• Take children to local and national lacrosse games and event
Or anything else you can think of!!
We welcome you to inquire about helping with SFLAX or becoming a member of the board.
Contact Sid Monroe, Board President: email@example.com